Sunday, May 14, 2023

I asked Chat GPT to write for me a song about love and this is what I got 🎵🎶


"Write a song for me about love

ChatGPT:

(Verse 1) In a world of chaos and despair, Love's a beacon, it's beyond compare. It's a melody that makes hearts ignite, A symphony that shines with purest light. 🎶

(Pre-Chorus) Love knows no boundaries, it breaks the chains, Transcending all differences, healing the pains. It's a force that unites us, hand in hand, Guiding us through life, like grains of sand.

(Chorus) Oh, love, you're the melody in my soul, You make me feel complete, you make me whole. Through the highs and lows, we'll always be, Bound together, forever, you and me.🎵

(Verse 2) Love paints colors on the canvas of life, A masterpiece woven in passion and strife. It's a gentle touch, a whispered word, A promise kept, no matter how absurd.

(Bridge) Love's an ocean, deep and wide, A tender embrace in which we reside. It's the warmth of a smile, the sparkle in the eyes, An eternal flame that never dies.🎶

(Chorus) Oh, love, you're the melody in my soul, You make me feel complete, you make me whole. Through the highs and lows, we'll always be, Bound together, forever, you and me.

(Verse 3) Love's a journey, an adventure untold, A tale of two hearts, forever bold. Through stormy nights or sunlit days, Love's the compass that guides our ways.🎵

(Outro) So let's dance to the rhythm of love's sweet refrain, Embracing every moment, unafraid of the pain. For love's the greatest gift we've ever known, Forever in our hearts, forever we've grown.

(Chorus) Oh, love, you're the melody in my soul, You make me feel complete, you make me whole. Through the highs and lows, we'll always be, Bound together, forever, you and me.
END

my comment: not too bad for a computer -generated song. this may make songwriters a little nervous